|Published||December 11, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, United States of America|
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit’s Small Business Group (SBG), a global team serving the needs of over 2 million small businesses and self-employed. We are rethinking how to power prosperity around the world. This means dramatically rethinking how we can enable small businesses and individuals to run their businesses with confidence and save time by using both our cloud solutions and our app partners.
As a Staff Data Scientist for Marketing Data and Analytics, you will drive the development of AI/ML solutions that provide deep actionable insights on our customers to deliver business results. You will help drive the development of new marketing experiences and customer solutions, largely within the digital media domain.
- Build and deploy data science models to enhance our understanding of our customers, perform robust segmentation, and drive personalization
- Drive measurement insights and marketing performance attribution through statistical models
- Present and communicate insights and recommendations to both technical and non-technical project leaders, using visualization tools where appropriate
- Build and manage ETL pipelines to support data science applications
- Design and execute A/B testing to validate model performance
- Continuously identify new opportunities to grow and scale the business
- 5+ years of experience building data science projects, with marketing applications preferred
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and productionalization of data science models
- Advanced ability to perform data segmentation and manipulation directly using SQL and Python
- Experienced in working with large granular enterprise datasets, web clickstream and marketing/media dataset experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with programming languages, stats packages, ETL, and big data technology such as HIVE and Hadoop
- Able to generate and present data insights, influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- Undergraduate Degree in Quantitative Field, Graduate Degree preferred
- Understanding of paid digital programmatic media buying and planning preferred