|Published||May 6, 2023|
|Location||Atlanta, United States of America|
What We Need
Looking for a summer internship with a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial company? Seeking a rewarding summer experience that will stand out from the crowd?
FLEETCOR is a leading global payments and financial services firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We invite you to join our 10-12-week paid summer internship program for rising juniors and seniors.
How We Work
As an intern you will be expected to work in an in-office environment or remote. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in office
- Company-issued equipment
- Formal, hands-on training
Detail the project the Intern will assist with.
- Identify, design, build and use ML algorithms for B2B Lodging
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility of the algorithms.
- Carry out literature, investigate and evaluate technologies.
- Communicate ideas and present experimental results.
Qualifications & Skills
- Majoring in: Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related subject.
- Proficiency in Machine Learning via courses and projects
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. R, Python) used in Machine Learning
- Substantial exposure to relational databases and use of SQL etc.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills required.
- Must display maturity and a high level of professionalism.
- Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in a Bachelor or Graduate degree program through the duration of the internship.
- Must be committed to working a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks during the summer months.
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to 'thrive & grow' through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person's unique perspectives and individual contributions
Embracing diversity enables our people to "make the difference" as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law.If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency