|Published||January 20, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, United States of America|
We are looking for a System Software Engineer Intern, Computer Vision!
As the core computer vision team at NVIDIA, we build software that enables the world to easily create fast and efficient AI workflows. Come join us in our mission to accelerate AI imaging in the world’s data centers while simultaneously reducing their carbon footprint
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the open source CV-Cuda accelerated computer vision library
- Implement and optimize high performance Cuda kernels for computer vision and image processing
- Build reference AI pipelines and example code to enable efficient interop with AI frameworks such as Tensorflow and Jax as well as other NVIDIA libraries such as Cub and CuML
- Respond to issues from our open source community and resolve bugs
- Build documentation, unit tests, and profiling infrastructure to ensure a smooth experience for the world’s most demanding customers
What we need to see:
- Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Excellent command of C++ and Python
- Sound fundamentals in image processing and computer vision
- Passion for developing fast and clean software!
- Great team skills and desire to learn
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience building optimized CUDA code
- Experience working with popular python frameworks like PyTorch and Numpy
- Prior experience with software testing methodologies
- Ability to write clear technical documentation
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for great people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
The hourly rate for our interns is $19 - $93. Our internship hourly rates are a standard pay determined based on the position and your location, year in school, degree, and experience.
You will also be eligible for Intern benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.