Software Engineering Intern
|Published||February 5, 2023|
|Location||Burlington, United States of America|
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The intern will be part of a large team developing Machine Learning systems for the synthesis of electronic components. The intern will be responsible for developing algorithms that will fit into a larger flow presented to the customer.
Attributes of qualifying candidate:
- Fluent in Python or C++ or Java
- Deep understanding of analytical geometry
- Willing to read research papers on a variety of topics
- Work with a small group of senior developers in a pair programming style
- Talking knowledge of various machine learning techniques
- A deep passion to write software
- Ability to communicate complex ideas
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.