|Published||January 20, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, United States of America|
We are now looking for a Senior Deep Learning Software Engineer with distributed systems experience! Come join NVIDIA's MagLev team to develop pioneering Deep Learning infrastructure for our MLOps platform. Together, we will help advance NVIDIA's capacity to build and deploy leading solutions for a broad range of AI-infused applications and define the way Software 2.0 products are built. We are open to many remote work locations in the U.S.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the development of Deep Learning software infrastructure for large scale image and video processing tasks and leading major technical projects for the team. The range of applications you'll work on includes: automotive driver assistance, autonomous navigation and robotics.
- Be a part of a dynamic product and customer oriented team, thus excellent communication skills are required. Your expertise, creativity and leadership will help bring the future of self-driving cars to our doorsteps.
What we need to see:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in high performance/distributed computing, including technical leadership experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in productizing deep learning systems.
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with any of the deep learning frameworks: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Jax, Caffé, Keras, ...
- Proven track record to architect and develop data-first, production machine learning pipelines that scale out to very large datasets.
- Track record of elevating teams and increasing their velocity by helping others.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Good understanding of highly parallel compute, storage and software architectures.
- Experience working with multi-node/distributed training, data loading and image/video processing.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Self-motivation, outstanding collaboration with peers and users, customer focused mindset.
Ways to stand out of the crowd:
- Previous experience of scaling up and optimizing HPC, computer vision or deep learning training pipelines to terabyte scale datasets is a huge plus.
- Experience with C++ and CUDA.
- Contributions to open-source DNN frameworks.
- Prior experience using $machine learning / neural networks to tackle problems in image or video analysis.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative, passionate and self-motivated, we want to hear from you! NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services.
The base salary range is $217,000 - $377,000. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.