|Published||October 30, 2022|
As Senior Data Scientist, you will be required to lead the development of distinctive analytical and risk insights that deliver improvements in business results and customer experience through the application of advance data science techniques to complex data sets
As a Senior Data Scientist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Drives the development of next-generation, market leading, analytic techniques to build the capabilities of the Data Science Center of Excellence for APAC
- Thought leadership and hands-on delivery in predictive modelling, customer analytics, intelligent automation, machine learning, NLP, OCR and AI.
- Establishes, maintains, and grows strong, collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners; leverages relationships to drive ongoing improvements to the data and data architecture.
- Lead the implementation of data science initiatives to improve customer engagement, business processes and product enhancements
- Play an active role in generating distinctive analytical and risk insights for the most complex and/or strategic business challenges and opportunities, including synthesizing insights into compelling ideas and messages.
- Complete an in-depth diagnostic of customer needs, issues and business drivers and recommend process and system improvement to enhance customer service.
- Analyze and review complex data from multiple internal and external sources to make informed, authoritative technical/ professional recommendations in order to improve business performance in the medium and longer term.
Your Skills And Experience
As a Senior Data Scientist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor degree in related fields and 5 or more years of experience in data science
- Lead and implemented data science use cases and delivered measurable benefits
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling techniques such as machine learning, decision tress, probability networks, clustering, neural networks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in unstructured data, including natural language processing, images, voice data etc
- Expert user in R, Python, and data wrangling packages.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in in similar industry (e.g. insurance, financial services)
Primary work location can be in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong or Australia. You can apply by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let’s continue to grow together!
- Location(s): SG - Singapore
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Ahona Adhikary
- Closing date: