Senior AI Engineer
|Published||January 19, 2023|
Botshelf.ai is focused on building intelligent and ready to use bots to automate backend tasks and make intelligent RPA. Our bots, powered by Machine and Deep Learning models, turn process automation into off-the-shelf solutions solving complex tasks that require cognitive and understanding capabilities.
BOTShelf.ai enables Developers, Enterprise and PA to enter and leverage the hyper-automation revolution through Cre[AI]tor©, our BOT-as-a-Service Platform
Cre[AI]tor© allows fast prototyping, auto-training and Machine Learning/Deep Learning models to automate complex RPA tasks that require cognitive capabilities.
What you will do:
As part of the Botshelf AI LABs you will have the opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution - you will try cutting-edge techniques (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Audio Processing), implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to our customers.
- Follow ML research and apply it to create technologies for process automation
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning applications
- Improve scalability, speed and performance of existing models
- Own to the full life cycle of ML models – data analysis, modeling, tuning & deploy in production.
- Serve as a mentor to junior team members and a standard-bearer for engineering best practice
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related field (NLP, CV, Audio processing).
- 7+ years of industry experience in software development.
- Practical experience in Deep Learning technologies (applying ML research to real-world projects).
- Professional experience with developing and debugging in Python.
- Professional experience with Tensorflow/Pytorch.
- Excellent CI/CD/DevOps skills, both from a tooling and usage perspectives, particularly within the data and model automation space.
- Proven Experience working with AWS infrastructure or in at least one other cloud provider (i.e. Google Cloud, Azure).
- Proven experience of working with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernates).
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
Connect with us!
If this sounds like your next challenge, send us your application!
Hybrid Smart Working
Although we have a digital mindset and mostly work remotely, we encourage people to visit our office to foster human interactions and team building.
The Selection process
After a first call with our People Manager who will present you the company and check if the role is fit for your skills and expectations, we will invite you to take part in some interviews (usually two, maximum three).
You will first meet your future manager. It will be a deep and challenging chat and you’ll have the possibility to go through the technical aspects. During this meeting you will handle a technical test . A further technical challenge could be organized to go deeper in the technical skills.
The last meeting will give you deeper details about Botsherlfers and what our Mission is.
All the meetings are remote but if you wish to meet the team, we’ll be pleased to welcome you in our beautiful Rome offices.
The selection process is important for technical and personal sides. Both aspects will be considered with attention. We will also give you all the information to make you consider Botshelf.ai on a 360°overview.
What do we offer you?
- The economic package is based on your seniority in the job proposed,
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible Smart Working agreement ( from a minimum of 4 days/month to full remote )
- Stimulating and international work environment with heterogeneous teams and the possibility of expanding your knowledge
- Meal vouchers for all the working days
- Integrative health insurance
- Corporate welfare
- Corporate Carpooling community
Botshelf.ai is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
The company Botshelf srl is the data controller of personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR.The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to elimination (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent . If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: Dpo.firstname.lastname@example.org. The company Botshelf srl , considering the protection of personal data of the interested parties to be of the utmost importance, has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address Dpo.email@example.com for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.