|December 30, 2022
|Santa Clara, United States of America
We are now looking for a Research Scientist, Generative AI!
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class researcher in generative AI to join our research team. You will be conducting original research for generative AI applications, including image generation, video generation, 3D generation, and audio generation. You will be working with a team of world-class researchers eager to make great impacts with generative AI models. You will be building research prototypes and scaling them with large datasets and compute. After building prototypes that demonstrate the promise of your research, you will work with product teams to help them integrate your ideas into products. You will summarize your research findings in extremely high-quality scientific publications.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct original research in the space of generative AI
- Implement and train large-scale generative AI models for various content creation applications
- Publish and present your original research, speak at conferences and events
- Collaborate with other research team members, a diverse set of internal product teams, and external researchers
- Have a broader impact through the transfer and/or open-source of the technology you've developed to relevant product groups
What we need to see:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent python/C++ programming skills
- Great knowledge of common deep-learning frameworks
- Experience in processing or curating large-scale datasets
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, or computer graphics
- Track record of research excellence or significant product development
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you a creative and autonomous research scientist with a genuine passion for advancing the state of AI? If so, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.