|Published||January 7, 2023|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
InstaDeep Ltd is a leading company that develops cutting-edge artificial intelligence products and solutions for major global and local clients in Europe, the US, Africa, and the Middle East. We focus on developing enterprise decision-making systems that solve the most complex problems across a range of industries using advanced machine learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning. Our expertise spans research, product and solution development, allowing the whole end-to-end solution to be developed in-house across our teams in London, Paris, Lagos, Cape Town, Dubai, and Tunis. Over the years, InstaDeep has developed collaborations with global leaders in the Artificial intelligence ecosystem and is backed by investors including Google and BioNTech.
Research Interns work in close collaboration with our Engineering and Research teams. Their role can include designing and implementing prototypes, creating novel architectures and/or algorithms, applying state-of-the-art techniques on real-life applications, building simple and sustainable software solutions, deploying and training algorithms at scale, etc.
- Participate in cutting edge research in fields such as machine learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to design and run experiments, including designing and evaluating new or known algorithms.
- Report and present experimental results and research findings clearly and efficiently, verbally and in writing.
- Contribute to team research and publications.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Understanding and/or Computer Vision.
- Experience in developing and debugging in Python, C/C++, or similar languages.
- Experience using deep learning frameworks such as Jax, Tensorflow and/or PyTorch.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
We empower individuals to celebrate their uniqueness here at InstaDeep. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we’re proud to continue to encourage and support applicants from underrepresented groups across the globe. Our commitment to creating an authentic environment comes from our ability to learn and grow from our diversity, and how better to experience this by other than by joining our team?
At present we operate in a hybrid way allowing work from home or work from the office as per each individual’s preferences. We are continuing to review the situation with the well-being of InstaDeepers at the forefront of our minds.
Right to work: Please note you will require the legal right to work in the location you are applying for.
Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com