|Published||November 23, 2022|
Sea group is seeking research interns to join Sea AI Lab (SAIL). SAIL focuses on fundamental research and application research on Artificial Intelligence (AI), which include deep learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision, natural language processing, etc. Our research interns have an opportunity to make core algorithmic advances and apply their ideas at the core research projects at SAIL. This internship has a minimum 6-month duration. The ideal candidate should have an enthusiasm in advancing the understanding of intelligence and a passion for ambitious breakthroughs in AI. To learn more about our research and our lab, please visit https://sail.sea.com/
- Conduct fundamental research in deep learning topics, such as network architecture design, self-supervised and semi-supervised learning for single or multi-modal data, optimizers for deep learning models, generative model, and deep learning theory;
- Collaborate on large projects that are strategically prioritized by the SAIL.
- Ph.D. or Master's student from top national or global universities, majoring in CS or EE or Mathematics in the related areas;
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment;
- Publications or experience in machine learning or mathematics or statistics for our (deep learning) optimization and deep learning theory project;
- Familiar with network architectures, e.g. transformer and CNN
- (Preferred) Familiar with learning frameworks, e.g., self-supervised learning and prompt learning;
- (Preferred) Familiar with generative model learning, e.g., Autoregression, VAE, GAN, Normalizing Flow, and DDPM.