|Published||April 26, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, United States of America|
With years of R&D history in Silicon Valley, Futurewei has a vision of an intelligent and connected world. As a well-funded independent research organization, we are committed to open-source development, fundamental research, and standards development.
About The Job
We are looking for a talented researcher in deep learning to join our ASID team in Santa Clara. We are passionate about applied deep learning research to solve computer vision problems in model acceleration, ViT, CLIP, VAE and Diffusion models, text-image generation, prompt designing, large language model LLM, as well as feature embedding, contrastive learning, and multi-modal learning etc.
- Develop algorithms in model acceleration, ViT, CLIP, VAE, and Diffusion models, text-image generation, prompt designing, large language model LLM, as well as feature embedding, contrastive learning, and multi-modal learning etc.
- Develop demo prototypes for computer vision applications.
- Summarize the developed algorithms into academic papers and patent applications.
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, or close related field with relevant research experience.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning and deep learning.
- Knowledge of applications areas such as LLM and computer vision.
- Strong experience with deep learning framework such as PyTorch.
- Solid programming skills with Python.
- Proven track record of academic publication in top conferences and journals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, global team.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Hourly intern pay range: $18 to $59, depending on degree-seeking academic program (PhD, Master’s, Bachelor’s, etc.), years of relevant experience, year in school, geographic location, credentials, qualifications and other job-related factors.
Housing allowance and relocation benefit might be provided to intern candidates who meet the qualifications. Additional details on the compensation package will be provided to candidates during the interview process
Futurewei Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, and local laws.