|Published||May 15, 2023|
|Location||Detroit, United States of America|
Actalent is seeking a Remote Perception Engineer to support their client who is a Fortune 500 company in construction equipment manufacturing. This position is with their automated systems segment.
This is a 9+ month contract position. Benefits including medical, dental, vision, etc. and PTO offered on contract.
- Experience working with and writing motion planning algorithms for mobile robots
- Knowledge of vehicle kinematic/dynamic models, graph search, and optimization techniques
- Proficient in C++
- Experience with computer vision/machine learning methodologies
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System), Eigen
- Must have direct experience with motion planning
- Preferably some simulation environment such as Gazebo/Carla/Airsim etc.
- General understanding of autonomy subsystems beyond planning (i.e. perception and positioning)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.