PhD Student – Development and application of deep learning-based super-resolution X-ray imaging
|Published||December 9, 2022|
- You will implement novel concepts to model and train the physics behind image formation of thoracic CT
- Apply deep learning techniques and regression methods to enable super resolution imaging and big data processing beyond state-of-the-art
- Conceive an AI framework for pushing the diagnostic power of CT imaging
- You will collaborate with different domain experts (physicists, computational scientists, software developers, biologist
- Master degree in Physics/Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, CS or similar
- Solid programming skills (C/C++, Matlab, Python or similar)
- Knowledge in physics (wave optics), algebra, data structures, data processing
- You enjoy working in a multi-cultural and interdisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
chevron_rightWorking, teaching and research at ETH Zurich
We value diversity
Curious? So are we.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including the addresses of at least two referees) by 18 December 2022 for the position as a PhD Student (index no. 6111-02).
Please apply online
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr Marco Stampanoni at ETH Zurich or Dr. Goran Lovric at PSI.