|Published||December 11, 2022|
- Design and develop state-of-art ML model deployment and orchestration framework
- Collaborate with the Engineering/DevOps/Data Science Team toinfluence the scope, capabilities, and roadmap of the ML Platform.
- Build Machine Learning tools & frameworks that accelerate the Data Science Process & Model Deployment in Production.
- R& D; on the latest Open Source Technologies & frameworks to solve complex problems & improve the existing solutions.
- Setup A/B experiments for Data science models with varied sampling techniques
- Build Feature Store, Model Monitoring & Deployment Infra.
- Flexible to work on ML Modeling & End-to-End ML Pipeline Creation & Deployment in Production
- Building a scalable, robust, & reliable ML Infrastructure.
- Articulate & Document best practices & ML System Design Principles to mentor other developers.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Applied Mathematics & Computing, or a related field, with 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience in Machine learning, software development, and DevOps
- Strong programming skills in Python & Machine Learning frameworks/libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining, and unstructured data analytics.
- Understanding of ML Lifecycle, MLOps & Hands on experience to Productionize the ML Model
- Familiarity with Big Data Technologies - Airflow, Spark & working knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker & CI/CD Pipeline Creation.
- Exposure to Batch Processing, API Creation, Stream Processing, Pub-Sub Architecture & Understanding of SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Detailed knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Outstanding leadership, influencing, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Exposure to cloud infrastructures, such as GCP, Azure or AWS
- Any prior research publication is a plus point.
Desired Skills and Experience
Data Mining,Machine Learning,NLP,Python,R,Keras,PyTorch