ML System Test Engineer
|Published||February 3, 2023|
We have a phenomenal opportunity for a System Test Engineer to join our Machine Learning System Analysis team in Lund, Sweden. If you would like to craft the future of mobile devices, then read on!
You will have the chance to join a multinational, highly motivated and cross-site team. The team is responsible for functional verification and performance analysis of our ML specific HW accelerators.
Working in our dynamic and diverse teams usually involves developing and executing automated tests for our software and hardware IP.
The team covers a wide range of software and hardware levels, application domains, workloads and types of analysis to get a full and accurate picture of ML performance capabilities, limitations and improvement opportunities.
- Develop tests and infrastructure for our fully automated test flow, including functional and performance testing, as well as visualisation and report generation of the results.
- Analyse and understand Machine Learning workloads, systems and performance expectations.
- Produce technical summaries for a range of audiences, based on detailed analysis and interpretation of results.
- Share knowledge and influence others, both within ML Group and wider across Arm.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have experience working with SW development or automated testing.
- Good python knowledge is essential as that is the basis of our scripts and infrastructure.
- You have a passion for test, analysis and improvements.
- A high level of pro-activity, initiative and problem solving skills. as well as willingness to take on varied technical challenges.
- You have strong communication skills, inter-cultural awareness and you embrace diversity.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience
- Testing and test automation
- Linux development environments, bash scripting.
- Data analysis and visualisation, for example Jupyter Notebooks
- Machine Learning knowledge.
- Experience and familiarity with high level programming languages (e.g. C, Java)
- Jenkins, Docker and MongoDB
All Arm employees are provided with vital training to succeed in their respective roles. As well as a friendly and high-performance working environment, Arm offers a competitive benefits package in Sweden including private medical insurance, 30 days of annual leave, sabbatical, supplementary pension, wellness benefits.
You will be working with a bunch of enthusiastic and brilliant colleagues. At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to shape extraordinary! These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process: We not I, Do great things, and Be your brilliant self.
At Arm Lund we have a hybrid working approach where we offer people the flexibility to work part of their time from home and part of the time from the office.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. We empower groups/teams to determine their hybrid working pattern, with an expected minimum attendance in the office of 20% per month, depending on the work, level of experience and team’s needs. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution.