|November 11, 2022
- Work in collaboration with Data Scientists, own, develop and advise on the Engineering aspects.
- Work in a team that develops AI applications (online and batch) that are based on Machine Learning algorithms and includes UI and/or APIs.
- Handle data acquisition, build pipelines, understand the model requirement and manipulate source data sets.
- Assist in gathering and analyze large complex datasets and advise on how they can be used or transformed in different Data Science projects.
What’s in it for me?
- Get exposer to Data Science and gain knowledge on different ML solution in Finance.
- Experiment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work in an environment which encourages and promotes personal development.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 4 years of experience in Software Engineering with proven track record of delivery with meaningful impact – Must
- At least 2 years of experience in Python or R - Must
- Working on AI or algorithmic systems/data – Big plus
- Strong knowledge and experience of statistical and data mining and machine learning algorithms such as regression techniques, neural networks, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, Bayesian inference, statistical techniques and dimensionality reduction - Plus
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and proactively come up with innovative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to self-learning of new and changing subjects.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
Job Family Group
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting