|Published||February 7, 2023|
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We seek passionate Machine Learning Engineer to develop robust solutions to real-world, large scale problems that have a direct impact on the business.
If you have most of the qualifications listed below and willingness to catch up on those, which are missing, do not hesitate and apply
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience
• Ability to write robust, maintainable, and extendable code in Python
• Experience with SQL and Spark
• Knowledge of applied data science methods and machine learning algorithms
• Data wrangling experience with structured and unstructured data
• Experience with cloud architecture and technologies (preferably Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, and Docker) and MLOps concepts, would be an asset)
• Background in mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
• Effective communication skills (with team members, the business, and in code)
We are looking for candidates who enjoy a collaborative and academic environment where we develop and share new skills, mentor, and contribute knowledge and software back to the analytics and engineering communities both within Nike and at-large.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning (AAML) team at Nike. With teammates in Portland, Boston, China, and Poland, you’ll be joining a global organization working to solve machine learning problems at scale. You’ll be designing and implementing scalable applications that leverage predictive models and optimization programs, to deliver data driven decisions that result in incredible business impact. You’ll also contribute to core advanced analytics and machine learning platforms and tools to enable both prediction and optimization model development.
WHAT NIKE OFFERS
• Health & well-being benefits: sports costs covered, fully subsidized medical plan including eligible dependents.
• Summer hours which allow employees to leave the office on Friday at noon all Summer long!
• Performance Sharing Plan
• Learning benefits: language training and online courses
• Financial benefits: group life insurance, disability & accident insurance
• Company product discount
• Casual and international work environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
HOW WE HIRE
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.