|Published||December 4, 2022|
|Location||Dallas, United States of America|
At Sutherland, we create exceptionally engineered brand experiences that are a perfect match for the real people (and real moments) they're made for. We do that by combining human-centered design with the scale & accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation.
-Experience in AI, ML (including Deep Learning approaches) and NLU
- Build topic analysis, voice recognition, text classification, named entity recognition methods for unstructured and semi-structured data
- Generate creative solutions in the field of Voice Bots and Chat Bots
- Perform voice/text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
-part of a project team, to lead Speech & Text Bots for the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for better Consumer Insights
- Should have 12+ years of experience with graduate in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Experience in tools such as Verint and Nexidia
- Should be comfortable working with structured & Unstructured Data.
- Excellent background in Machine Learning (generative model, discriminative model, neural network, regression, classification, clustering, etc.)
- Experience in Developing and Deploying Voice Bots
- Have experience in developing Speech Bots / Speech to Text Models
- In-depth knowledge of various Natural Language Processing/Understanding (NLP/NLU) domains such as entity extraction, speech recognition, topic modeling, parsing, question answering, Relation Extraction, Ontology, etc.
· deep learning & recurrent ANN
· Bayesian modeling
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.