|Published||February 5, 2023|
At GfK, we are on a mission to drive sustainable growth for our people, our clients, and the world around us. We combine prescriptive insights and consulting expertise to analyze, explain and predict what is happening in today’s fast-changing world.
Our employees, the shapers of tomorrow, are empowered to bring new bold ideas to life by connecting unique datasets, science, and digital research. We encourage innovation and offer global career and fast development opportunities. This is why the world’s largest companies and leading brands know GfK as their trusted partner.
As a Machine Learning Operations Analyst you will deliver innovative analytics on top of unique data sets using a state-of-the-art tech stack. A perfect playground for creative minds who have fun shaping things. You will get the chance to consult internal as well as external clients in the field of Media Measurement, helping them to understand our data integration products. You will shape the way how we run Data Science and Machine learning in production for various clients in several countries. Your colleagues are experienced Data Scientists and Engineers who will happily share their knowledge but are also keen to learn from your experience. Moreover, you will be part of the Global Data Science community, 80+ professionals in 4 countries, all ready to challenge and be challenged by your skill set.
As Machine Learning Operations Analyst you will have following key accountabilities:
- Serve as the second-layer support for machine-learning solutions within GfK's Media Measurement products
- Understand and improve the existing system monitoring on model performance
- Deep-dive into the existing machine-learning solutions to understand issues, build quick fixes, suggest sustainable fixes
- Explain the system behavior to users (commercial, operations) and developers (software engineers, data scientists)
Now you know what a Machine Learning Operations Analyst does. What skills, qualifications & experience do you need for this job?
- Your English is fluent in a business environment, fluent Spanish is a plus
- You are experienced with deep-dives into processes, data and their properties
- You are experienced in communication with tech and non tech audiences
- You have experience with an analytical programming language (Python, R)
- You have the ability to think creatively in addressing analytical objectives
- You have basic statistical / machine learning modeling skills (e.g. statistical tests, classification, predictive modelling, handling of missing data, sampling, weighting)
- You typically have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or some related field and 2+ years of experience.
Besides the things we really expect you to have, there are some things which would be amazing if you have experience with them as well:
- You have basic knowledge of cloud computing environments and tooling (especially AWS)
- You are experiences with orchestration, monitoring and altering tools (e.g. Airflow, Grafana)
- You are experienced in operations
Admittedly, this is a long list and we do not expect you to be able to tick off every single point on it. Learning on the job and formal trainings will help you to close potential knowledge gaps and quickly bring you up to speed.
We offer you:
- A challenging project, where you can learn new things every day and show the team what you’ve got.
- The possibility to be part of a talented team, working with highly skilled individuals.
- A nice place to work, where we foster training, as well as professional and personal development.
- Flex Office: a mix of remote and in-office work to boost our productivity and promote a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible retribution: meal and transport tickets, kindergarten cheques and/or private health insurance
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!
Don't meet every single requirement? Some people are less likely to apply unless they meet all the requirements listed in a job specification. GfK is looking for self-starters to join our innovative team keen to take on a new challenge. So, if you're excited about this role but your skills and experience don't align perfectly with every requirement we've listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. We are looking forward to meeting you!