|Published||January 2, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, United States of America|
We are looking for an extraordinary Machine Learning Intern within the NVIDIA Modulus team to work on our Platform- as- a- Service (PaaS) for Modulus users. This involves developing and maintaining services with high production quality standards, components for data storage and data loading, ML Model training & inferencing, ML Model storage & management, and Model evaluation metrics. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and creative intern with a solid foundation for Machine Learning / Deep Learning architecture & service development experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with some of the brightest minds in a leading AI company to develop a ML PaaS.
- Building AI/ML/DL models by applying state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Deploying the models in production by containerizing the models.
- Working on providing capability to use and fine-tune the latest state-of-the-art Machine learning & Deep Learning models depending on the use-cases.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of frameworks, standards, and new technologies.
- Collaborating with the team on production quality service development with Unit & Integration testing, CI/CD & dev-ops for these services.
What we need to see:
- Pursuing a BS/ MS/ PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Strong Python programming skills
- Technical background in AI/ML/DL
- Familiarity with accelerated computing and hands-on experience with GPU computing
- Experience in developing or using major deep learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc)
- Experience with container tools such as Docker
- Demonstrate experience in MLOps & Deep learning related infrastructure
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Technical background in cloud/distributed infrastructure
- Experiencing building or improving CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Background with container platforms such as Kubernetes
- Experience with NVIDIA RAPIDS
The hourly rate for our interns is $19 - $93. Our internship hourly rates are a standard pay determined based on the position and your location, year in school, degree, and experience.You will also be eligible for Intern benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.