Machine Learning Intern- Forecasting
|Published||December 1, 2022|
|Location||Sunnyvale, United States of America|
The Bosch Research and Technology Center North America with offices in Sunnyvale, California, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cambridge, Massachusetts is part of the global Bosch Group (www.bosch.com), a company with over 70 billion euro revenue, 400,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, and a history of over 125 years. The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC-NA) is committed to providing technologies and system solutions for various Bosch business fields primarily in the areas of Human Machine Interaction (HMI), Robotics, Energy Technologies, Internet Technologies, Circuit Design, Semiconductors and Wireless, and MEMS Advanced Design.
At BCAI we develop large scale forecasting solutions for financial key performance indicators. There are several different machine learning models doing classification and regression. This internship position will focus on training and optimizing machine learning models (e.g. Transformers) for a variety of different tasks, including aggregating these models to produce the best possible output. These models will be used in production systems forecasting hundreds of thousands of time series.
- M.S. degree, or working towards Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience working with machine learning technologies
- Mandatory: Python, git, Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Optional: Spark, Docker, SQL, R
- Experience working with time series data (e.g. forecasting)
- Experience in training and deploying machine learning models
- Duration: 12-14 weeks
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)