|Published||October 27, 2022|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
CWT is one of the world's leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-forEmployees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Our Technology division was formed to lead on our CWT 3.0 digital transformation strategy. With a team of highly skilled and experienced individuals, they deliver and manage efficient, quality, and innovative travel technology solutions and technology services for CWT and its customers worldwide
Our Technology team is seeking for a ML Engineer to join our Data Science team at CWT. The Engineer will evolve the design and development of data and machine learning products to support business strategies, as well as ensuring that our data and machine learning services are scalable, reliable and robust.
The Data Engineer will work closely with other data and machine learning engineers, as well as product owners and other teams within CWT to deliver solutions and insights for the business.
- Build pipelines for data cleansing, transformation and aggregation to deliver business- and clientfacing insights and reports.
- Develop AWS serverless solutions for data services within CWT.
- Work closely with Data Scientists/Machine Learning Engineers to build feature engineering, machine learning training and deployment pipelines.
- Develop and manage new data source ingestion pipelines when they are occasionally required.
- Rotational responsibility to monitoring production pipelines and AWS EMR clusters owned by the team.
Key Skillset and Qualifications
- Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Data Engineering
- Experience in Scala/Python programming
- Comfortable working scripting
- Familiarity with distributed systems
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with Apache Spark
- Experience in machine learning or data engineering
- Familiarity with SQL
- Exposure to Terraform
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.