|Published||October 4, 2023|
|Location||Birmingham, United States of America|
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch summer Software Engineer internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks with start dates May 20 to August 9, 2023. Applicants should have a minimum of one quarter/semester remaining in their undergraduate/graduate studies after their internship concludes. This role requires you to be located in Madison, Chicago, or Madison for the entire summer.
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with open source ML frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or scikit-learn
- Knowledge of ML fundamentals such as model selection, training, and evaluation
- Interest in developing ML systems in a production setting
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools such as Airflow
- Experiences with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud Computing providers
Candidates must be located in the US to work for Fetch Rewards.