|Published||September 21, 2023|
|Location||Irving, United States of America|
BlackBerry is a transformed company. Today, BlackBerry provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments around the world. The company secures more than 500M endpoints including over 235M vehicles. Based in Waterloo, Ontario with offices around the globe, we use AI and machine learning to deliver innovative solutions to cybersecurity, safety, and data privacy solutions, and we are a leader in the areas of endpoint management, endpoint security, encryption, and embedded systems. BlackBerry’s vision is clear - to secure a connected future you can trust.
BlackBerry. Intelligent Security. Everywhere.
BlackBerry is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer intern to join our Enterprise Engineering team responsible for Blackberry Cylance Threat Cloud. This engineer will join a senior team of engineers to learn how to classify and analyze large amounts of data and extract meaningful information that will be used to improve enterprise security and business operations. The Engineer will use a variety of tools that include industry standard Machine Learning and Big Data platforms.
Location: Irving, Texas
Length of Term: 4 Months
What You Will Do
- Use Machine Learning algorithms to build models of process- executable/script behavioral patterns by analyzing activity records within an enterprise.
- Use Machine Learning algorithms to build models of user behavioral patterns by analyzing user activity records within an enterprise.
- Build and maintain datasets by tapping into BlackBerry or third-party data sources and mine them for threats to the enterprise.
- Work with the data engineering team and participate in the software development process using Agile methodology.
Who We Are Looking For
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program in a related field or discipline.
- Experience with Programming languages (Python or Scala).
- Exposure to ML frameworks.
Life at BlackBerry
- Various Snack & Beverage Programs at all locations .
- Cafeterias and vending machines with subsidized prices at major offices .
- Free parking and accessible public transportation at major offices .
- Skills training and professional development opportunities .
- Organization wide events and various social committees .
- Local discounts and free swag .
- Highly collaborative teams and supportive workplace culture .
- Recreational leagues, fitness classes, and wellness sessions available in most locations .
See for yourself by checking out our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40