|Published||November 17, 2022|
|Location||Phoenix, United States of America|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Atos Syntel Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Job details :
Role : Machine learning /Data Scientist
Type : Fulltime
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Job Description :
- 7+ years of Machine learning and data Science experience PySpark and Cloud Technologies .
- Position involves building predictive models, pattern recognition, natural language processing, and a creative application of theory to create useful algorithms.
- Position requires an advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in data science, computer science, or an equivalent quantitative field as well as 2-5 years of experience in data analytics.
- Strong/Expert level experience in Python
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Experience in monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data.
- Experience using machine learning algorithms, data analytics strong algorithmic thinking and good programming skills will be useful.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience working in areas such as data warehousing, databases, data visualization, statistics, data analysis, A/B Experiments, reporting, basic machine learning and modeling.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Working on unstructured data with Advanced NLP embeddings (BERT,Trasnformers etc)
- Expertise in deriving insights from large amounts of data is mandatory
- Ability to work with large data sets and to interpret them statistically is expected.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- provided by Dice