Machine Learning Engineer
|Published||November 6, 2022|
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
Razer's analytics & insights team is growing and we are looking for a machine learning engineer with 1 to 3 years of experience in designing and developing machine learning systems to join us.
- Build, test data and model pipelines for machine learning applications and analytics purpose.
- Perform extract, transform, load operations from multiple data sources.
- Design, build, test, validate, and deploy machine learning systems based on requirements to productionize models for product development, marketing campaigns and business strategies.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data quality and model performance.
- Build data platform tools for stakeholders and team members for data visualization, catalog, and observability
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, SQL.
- Knowledge of machine learning data structures and modeling, software architecture, libraries and frameworks to create data science products that accomplishes outlined goals.
- Experience using orchestration tools like Airflow or Prefect, distributed computing framework like Spark or Dask.
- Demonstrated experience in applying DevSecOps, DataOps and MLOps.
- Developed and deployed applications running on cloud systems such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform using Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, containerization tools like Dockers.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: PowerBI, Tableau.
- Experience on working with Enterprise level data platform and product would be a plus
- Has a Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or another quantitative field.
Are you game?
At Razer, you'll be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world — gaming. Evolving forms of gaming require evolving forms of hardware, software and services. That’s where Razer comes in, offering innovative top-of-the-line products and services to allow gamers to fully immerse in the ultimate gaming experience.
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to bring gamers closer to the games they love. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to be a part of a global team across 11 countries. Whether you are a hardcore evangelist who breathe life to the latest and greatest gaming gear or a behind-the-scene hero who runs our global operations, you are assured of a career-changing quest that transcends time zones and culture with one single spell: For Gamers. By Gamers.
The journey towards phenomenal-ness won’t come easy. However, we will excel because gamers rely on teamwork. We achieve greatness because we are wicked problem-solvers and tenacious in clinching victories in all that we do. It is the team that makes Razer where it is today and will continue to bring Razer to even greater heights.
Razer is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® in both United States and Singapore. This is a testament to our commitment to make your quest at Razer a rewarding one