|Published||September 19, 2023|
|Location||Buffalo-Niagara Falls Area, United States of America|
Machine Learning Engineer
Contract to Hire (6 Months)
A largely sustainable investment banking company is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. Within this role, you will be working with cutting-edge technology that is constantly evolving and innovating! You will have the opportunity to plant roots and grow within your team and the company as a whole.
· You will build machine learning models, deploy these models to production, and monitor the machine learning models that are in production.
· Gain real-world business understanding of using machine learning engineer and concepts
·Work with some of the most cutting-edge technology for modeling and development.
· Be the technical expert from ideation to deployment in machine learning concepts
· Improve and enhance the recommendation model that is currently in production.
·Hands-on focus with NLP/Deep Learning.
·Gain the opportunity to grow within the team that is always offering opportunities.
· You will need strong experience in any cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
· Working knowledge of Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) practices
· Expert-level Python coding
· A strong machine learning experience with deep learning tools within NLP.
·At least 2-3 years of experience using PyTorch with Docker/Kubernetes.
·Previous experience within Healthcare, Banking, and Financial Services.
· Experience working in production environments with experience deploying models into production.