|Published||April 29, 2023|
|Location||Johnston, United States of America|
• Develop custom machine control systems and software (PLC, HMI, Motion Control, I/O, etc.) for global research sites, inventory systems, and high-throughput laboratories
• Deployment and technical support of software control systems
• Creation of schematics, BOMs, instruction manuals, and other project documentation
• Development of data acquisition and process monitoring devices for benchtop equipment
• Participation in team-based project concept and design reviews
• Work in a team environment within a large, diverse organization
• Develop an understanding of company research processes and critical technology needs
• Maintain knowledge and capabilities of new technologies in controls engineering
• Mentor and train others in software and controls engineering technologies/standards
• Work in a business casual environment with flexible work/life opportunities
• Work in a team environment within a large, diverse organization, leveraging the skills of others while continuing to build upon your own.
C# - Sharp, PLC Ladder Logic, PLC Control, .NET Framework, Microsoft Windows
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
Job Reference : 01500-0012662478
Specialization : Technology
Call us at our branch office at515.282.6876