|Published||March 27, 2023|
|Location||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel|
#li-hybrid Bigabid focuses on solving the key challenge of growth for mobile apps by building Machine Learning and Big Data-driven technology that can both accurately predict what apps a user will like and connect them in a compelling way.
Our technology operates at a scale well beyond many of the largest Internet companies, processing over 50 TB of raw data per day, handling over 4 million requests per second, and interacting with over a billion unique users a week.
Our innovative platform is leading-edge with a strong product-market fit. As a result, we're seeing remarkable growth and close to zero customer churn. To support our hyper-growth and continue propelling the growth of some of the biggest names in the mobile industry, we offer a wide range of opportunities for different skill levels and experiences.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with an understanding of machine learning to create advanced autonomous systems to generate feature maps to fit and train new models and create an observability roadmap in order to track performance of models which run more than 10,000 predictions per second. The person is passionate about building high-quality data processes.
As a machine learning engineer at Bigabid, you will be handling Data Science projects from the preparation stage until production and beyond. You’ll be coordinating with stakeholders and play a major role in driving the business by promoting the models performance and lifecycle processes, which are the core of our product.
- Data wrangling - supporting and building data requirements for data science research as well as model training, validation and testing.
- Delivering end-to-end ML products - model performance development, training, validation, and testing, as well as version control.
- Creating performance metrics dashboards and providing a deep understanding of the models usage.
- Implementation and POCs of open source tools and frameworks for data preparation, model training, model monitoring and serving on a high scale, complex and real time system.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience in a similar role - big advantage
- Experience as a backend engineer or devops engineer - an advantage
- High level programming skills in Python and SQL - an advantage