|Published||March 15, 2023|
|Location||Belmont, United States of America|
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Two letters. Endless opportunities. A bright future.
Innovation. Sophistication. Optimization. This is our Passion.
- Worldwide, the Group has a long tradition of dramatic innovations.
- The Group with its headquarters in Wolfsburg is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe.
- The Group comprises of twelve brands from seven European countries: Passenger Cars, Client, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
- Here in the US, we are blending German engineering with American ingenuity.
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the Innovation and Engineering Center California (IECC) is becoming the epicenter of vehicle electronics expertise in North America.
- Comprised of twelve teams, the IECC works with researchers and development teams in the US, Germany and across the globe.
- We are a team of engineers, designers, scientists, and psychologists looking to develop innovations for future generations of cars, and to transfer technologies from many industries and research institutions into the automotive domain.
- Our mission is to drive change, which means we are not only impacting one of the world’s largest carmakers, but also the lives of millions of people. Are you ready to join us?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains, as well as furthers, enhances existing machine learning modules.
- Designs and implements new machine learning based approaches based on existing frameworks.
- Keeps up to speed with the state of the art of academic research and technology in the industry.
- Transfers technologies and solutions to Group.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent. PhD preferred.
- 4-6 years’ professional experience
- Strong background in Deep Neural Network Learning, Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Experience with Decentralized AI paradigm
- Strong programming skills with Python and TensorFlow
- Experience with data gathering, data quality, system architecture, coding best practices.
- Experience with Transformers, CNNs, RNN, LSTMs and the latest research trends.
- Specification/Documentation of interfaces between software modules.
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.