|Published||February 24, 2023|
|Location||Fort Lee, United States of America|
We're hiring Machine Learning Engineers with expertise in predictive statistics, analytics and modeling. Because you will be working with medical and biological datasets, some background in biomedical sciences is ideal. A deep background in Bayesian methods is highly desirable, as is fluency in R.
With ICR, you'll get to:
- Be part of a team that is trying to redefine personalized preventive and regenerative medicine
- Apply cutting-edge machine learning, data science and biostatistical techniques to detect human age-related diseases as early as possible
- Use your creativity to solve challenging problems
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $160,000/yr - $250,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $15,000/yr - $40,000/yr
Starting compensation is commensurate with experience.