|Published||January 18, 2023|
|Location||East Sussex, United Kingdom|
- Utilising data to provide innovation solutions to end clients.
- Tracking market trends and modelling data to showcase innovations.
- Driving continuous improvement through the use of efficient tooling and deployment.
- Strong industry experience in a data centric role.
- Preparing analytics and generating models.
- Strong coding/programming proficiency, ideally using Python or similar.
- Strong customer facing experience and business acumen.
- Strong interest in Machine Learning/AI and applications.
- Good working knowledge across cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure).
- Active Security Clearance (SC) and willingness to go through DV.
The business is keen to appoint a skilled Machine Learning Engineer at short notice and interviews will be arranged swiftly (2 stage process). A salary of up to ~£60,000 is being offered as part of a competitive package (including bonus and car benefits).
NB:- the is a hybrid role, that can be predominantly remote and several office locations are available to work in, across the Southeast.
Would you be interested in working for an industry leading organisation, with excellent credentials and exciting ongoing projects? If you would, then please could you get in touch now!