Machine Learning Engineer
|Published||December 22, 2022|
|Location||Høje Taastrup, Denmark|
Do you have a solid background in working with data and Python? Do you like deploying solid and well-done solutions? Do you value working in a team that aims to make DSB an inspiration for others? Then you should read on!
About the job
DSB is on an exciting journey. We have set progressive goals about our efficiency and reliability centered around our customers and a deep respect for the environment. We consider AI as an important tool in reaching those goals.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer for our AI, ML & Advanced Analytics department who can assist our team in creating new AI solutions and improving existing ones.
You will be responsible for acquiring data, assisting our data scientists in developing ML and analytical services, and deploying them following MLOps best practices. We also expect that you will assist in the integration process of our solutions in collaboration with colleagues from other teams in IT.
Along with the team, you will work on identifying, scoping, and delivering AI solutions across DSB. We aim to have every team member participate in all phases of our projects.
Aside from Python, you can look forward to working with the following tech-stack
- Databricks and Spark
- Azure cloud services, in particular Azure Data Lake, VMs, and WebApps
- REST APIs
If you do not have knowledge or experience in these tools, you will get to know it here.
You have a solid business understanding; you take responsibility for our shared goals and are motivated by change.
We expect that you
- enjoy coding in Python and have a good handle on best practices and software design
- have experience with MLOps and delivering ML projects in a production environment
- have good communication skills and are comfortable interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders
- are team-oriented
- are motivated by learning and understanding new areas within DSB
- like to question the status quo and learn about new technology
Who are we?
We are a new department in DSB, born from our Digital Innovation unit. We are a diverse team in terms of nationality, age, gender, and skills, and our main working language is English. We have a solid focus on collaboration and aim to maintain a friendly culture in our team.
We seek to realize the potential that data and AI offers and make DSB a great place for AI and ML projects. By having close dialogs with our colleagues across the business we aim to inspire and move DSB close to its goals of delivering the best and most efficient service possible.
What DSB offers
You can look forward to
- A workplace in Høje Taastrup, close to public transportation
- Development of your skills though courses, education, and learning-by-doing
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home up to two days a week
- Entering a major community and a diverse organization culture. We welcome everybody, regardless of gender, ethnic provenance, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, or religion.
Our fringe benefits include
- Free transportation with DSB to and from work with the option to make use of your travel pass in your spare time + four annual travels with your family
- Work out in DSB’s on site fitness center and a full membership to all local Fitness World centers – you merely pay the tax value
- Pension plan and health insurance, covering both prevention and treatment
- Healthy and delicious lunch arrangement with an option to buy take away dinner
We conduct interviews continuously, so please send your resume, application, and possibly relevant examination papers, as soon as possible and no later than January 10th, 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Should you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact
• ML Engineer Michele Stawowy by phone at +45 2468 0310
• Our Manager Steffen Pedersen by phone +45 2468 8132