|Published||December 21, 2022|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Are you a skilled Machine Learning Engineer with a passion for developing innovative solutions in the field of medical technology?
We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join my clients team, where you will work on a range of projects focused on using computer vision to improve medical technologies. You will be responsible for designing and implementing machine learning models, as well as training and testing these models on large datasets. This will be focused around Medical Data, so any experience with medical imaging data will be great.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in machine learning and computer science, with experience in computer vision and medical technologies. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Design and implement machine learning models for computer vision applications in medical technologies
- Train and test machine learning models on large datasets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Continuously monitor and improve model performance
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related field
- Strong experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience with computer vision and deep learning preferably focused on Medical Tech applications
- Strong Engineering skills with Python, and cloud skills with either AWS/Azure/GCP
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are excited by the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the field of medical technology, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive salary of between £70,000 to £85,000 and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates