Machine learning Engineer
|Published||December 19, 2022|
|Location||United States (Remote), United States of America|
Title: Machine learning Engineer
Duration: Long term Contract
- Minimum five years of relevant hands-on experience applying machine learning techniques to build models.
- Minimum one project end-to-end experience on either Natural Language Processing (NLP using transformers) or Computer Vision (deep learning using tensorflow or pytorch)
- Understand algorithms (be able to tweak them when needed) as well as GPU/ TPU infrastructure.
- Must have experience working with Snowflake, mongo sql with and without python• Must have Topic modelling experience.
- Must have experience in creating, running, recording experiments using ML Algorithms (Ensembles, Logistic regression, Kmeans, Knn, SVM,etc)
- Must have experience with working with neural network(Seq2Seq) modeling coupled with (BERT/ELMO)
- Must Provide model explainable and create pipeline for reproducibility and mobility
- Must remain motivated and updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- Must have experience working and incorporating transfer learning models for data preprocessing and fine tuning on the same.
- Good To have experience in developing REST API
- Good To have Google Cloud Platform cloud experience and experience in Knowledge graph is a plus
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Good to have CI/CD tools- Jenkins, git , etc
- Aware of Standard Secure Coding Practices Libraries (NLTK,GENSIMS,BERTopic,SCIKIT-LEARN,KERAS,SPACY,LANGDETECT,TENSORFLOW)If this describes you, we should talk.