|December 18, 2022
Do you have a passion for Industry 4.0, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence? Are you eager to bring new technologies into a manufacturing environment? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Then, TMC is made for you!
As a Lead Engineer Computer Vision & AI, you lead a team of researchers in the development and validation of vision AI systems for industrial applications, more concretely pose-estimation and defect-detection techniques by making use of deep learning.
The work is performed within a high-tech research team location in Leuven. Experimental set-ups, designed with an industrial background, are used to validate the HW/SW technologies developed for different industrial applications (e.g. quality inspection, pose estimation for gripping parts, etc.).
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have at least a Master in sciences/engineering
- You have background/experience in computer vision and Artificial Intelligence, more specifically pose-estimation and defect-detection techniques by making use of deep learning.
- You have experience in managing a team to do experiments on these topics.
- You have knowledge of programming languages, such as Python, MATLAB,...
- You can execute independently complex research tasks & manage a team in doing so.
- Build up a good working relationship with the team, focusing on working together and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Professional communication in English, both written and oral.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.