LEAD DATA SCIENTIST – DUBAI
|Published||November 26, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
TMC Dubai is looking for Lead Data Scientists to join its team! Interested? Contact us
| Your challenges?
- You will be designing, developing, testing and documenting the data collection framework. The data collection consists of (complex) data pipelines from (IoT) sensors and low/high level control components to our Data Science platform.
- You will build monitoring solution of data pipeline which enables data quality improvement.
- You will develop scalable data pipelines to transform and aggregate data for business use, following software engineering best practices. For these data pipelines you will make use of the best frameworks available for data processing like Spark and Splunk.
- You develop our data services for customer sites towards a product, using (test & deployment) automation, componentization, templates and standardization in order to reduce delivery time of our projects for customers. The product provides insights in the performance of our material handling systems at customers all around the globe.
- You design and build a CI/CD pipeline, including (integration) test automation for data pipelines. In this process you strive for an ever-increasing degree of automation.
- You will work with infrastructure engineer to extend storage capabilities and types of data collection (e.g. streaming)
- You have experience in developing APIs.
- You will coach and train the junior data engineer with the state of art big data technologies.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent with at least 7 years relevant work experience
- Programming in Python/Scala/Java
- CI/CD, Data/Code testing (e.g., Bamboo, Artifactory, Git)
- Data Schema’s (e.g. JSON/XML/Avro)
- Storage formats (e.g. Azure Blob, SQL, NoSQL)
- Scalable data processing frameworks (e.g. Spark)
- Event processing tools like Splunk or the ELK stack
- Deploying services as containers (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Streaming and/or batch storage (e.g. Kafka, Oracle)
- Working with cloud services (preferably with Azure)
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.