|Published||January 17, 2023|
As a Junior Machine Learning Engineer, you will work with Data Scientists and Data Architects to translate prototypes into scalable solutions. You will build, ship, run and monitor Coca-Cola’s global ML & AI solutions bridging the gap between Data Scientists and Operations. You will ensure that models conform to the ML strategy and guidance established by the Coca-Cola Data Science team. You should have some knowledge or experience in Machine Learning and Azure cloud as well as ability to quickly learn.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Partner with Data Science organization to scale & operationalize ML & AI use-cases for both batch and real-time.
- Execute ML & AI engineering strategy, roadmap, architecture, and patterns as defined by Data Science and Engineering team.
- Comply with ML standards, guidelines, and best practices for business and technical teams laid out by Data Science organization and participate in discussions to improve standards/guidelines/best practices.
- Deploy and monitor models to in real-time and batch (Azure Databricks).
- Leverage CI and CD principles to automate and improve repeatability of deployments.
- Build reusable libraries to streamline and speed up work of Data Scientists.
- Modularize code to separate feature engineering and populate feature factory.
- Maintain accurate and complete technical architectural documents.
- Ensure conceptual and architectural integrity of the platform and solution.
- 100% hands-on development.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science, or related technical discipline.
- Experience or knowledge in ML Lifecycle using Azure ML (or equivalent) building datasets, ML pipelines, experiments, logging, and monitoring.
- Knowledge in data engineering using Spark (Scala, PySpark, Pandas etc.)
- Knowledge of machine learning model training, building, algorithm selection and interpretability.
- Good to have: Experience with Azure Data Platform including Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Event Hubs, and Service Bus.
- Good to have: GitHub experience – ability to utilize CI/CD paradigm.
- Good to have: Agile/Scrum operating experience using Azure DevOps.
- Personal qualities such as creativity, tenacity, curiosity, and passion for deep technical excellence.
What We Can Do for You:
- Leadership Development: Our Company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of leadership. We feel everyone has potential to be a great leader at Coca-Cola and have set the bar high.
- Total Rewards: Our benefits, called Total Rewards, is about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. It is focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and personal support you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
- Learning & Development: At The Coca-Cola Company we believe innovation can't happen without continuous learning and we provide our employees many ways to grow professional and personally.
Microsoft Azure; Apache Spark; Machine Learning
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.