|Published||February 19, 2023|
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The vision of the Project Execution Team - Integrated Media Solutions - (short: PET I-Solutions) is to become a highly efficient state of the art execution | custom (client paid) development team. We will establish and guarantee smooth execution / development processes which services all Media Measurement countries. We work together with Product + Innovation teams on process optimization including the data input. Strong products and a smooth production process are key for the success of our department.
The main goal of the Data Scientist is to act as a developer of customized (client paid) solutions within I-Solutions projects.
- Development of tailor-made /custom business (crossmedia) client-paid solutions
- Development of innovative solutions, application of mathematical methods and computer-aided implementation
- Professional handling of large, partly unstructured consumer data
- Creation and execution of complex statistical analyzes that are required for reporting purposes or for answering in-depth clients questions
- Advanced skills in relevant (statistical) programming languages like R or Python
- Fluent Polish and good English language skills, both written and oral
- Client and result oriented personality, convincing with creative approaches
- Confident in handling common multivariate analyses
- Excellent analytical skills, that you can skillfully use to solve complex (data) challenges
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively with the global PET I-Solutions team, but also work independently when needed
- Preferred: previous media experience (media background), in-depth understanding of media KPIs
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results (when performance bonus is applicable in the budget for the role)
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Medical Care in Enelmed
- Group insurance
- PPK (pension plan subsidized in 2% by the company)
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and are available
- Access to Multisport Cards
- Last but not least – GfK Poland office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from many point by public transportation
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!