|Published||November 7, 2022|
The intern, as part of the PSS Supply and Production Management (SPM) team in Singapore, will undergo a training plan to understand the supply chain fundamentals within IFX. He/She will then be mainly involved in digitalization/process improvement projects related to the Ramp up and Change Management (RCM) function, excellence (Ex) and/or Production Management (PRM) function.
In your new role you will:
- Work closely with supply chain domain experts to understand complex business problems and co-create solutions driven by data science models
- Support the regional supply chain process improvement and digitalization projects
- Provide project management support & coordination across the supply chain functions as needed
- Conduct project presentations in various project review platforms and conduct trainings to key users upon project completion
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Usage of data analytics to solve real-world business topics
- Involvement in various projects to further strengthen technical, automation and soft skills
- Exposure to a dynamic work environment with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant discipline with focus on data science
- Excellent analytical and systematic skills to evaluate complex data and processes
- Enthusiastic learner with strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to develop their ability to apply data science principles through a business lens
- Self driven, able to work independently yet acts as a team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Word, Powerpoint, Excel (Pivot tables, VBA coding)
- Ideal candidate has familiarity with data visualization & analytics tools (e.g. Tableau), strong programming language (e.g. SQL, Python etc) and AI skills (e.g. ML, NLP, RPA etc)
- Have relevant work/internship experience applying data science concepts in a business environment
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Infineon”) can only allow individuals who are (a) fully vaccinated, (b) certified to be medically ineligible for a vaccine or (c) have recovered from COVID-19 within a prescribed period, onto company premises. Therefore, Infineon requires all new employees, as well as contractors and business partners, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine as listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective. Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognised exemption condition may apply for special consideration.