Internship – Machine Learning (Risk Assessment)
|Published||December 13, 2022|
In your new role you will:
1) Building / Modifying FEM (finite element analysis) models for simulating the behaviors under thermomechanical loading
2) Extracting raw data from various sources including result from FEM models
3) Processing & digitalizing image data using suitable tools such as Matlab, Python
4) Evaluating machine learning algorithms; scripting using the appropriate language (e.g. Python, Matlab, etc) may be needed
1) Image processing method/technique
2) Familiar with common machine learning models and their key usage
3) Basic usage of Ansys
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
1) On track for current undergraduate in Computer Engineering or Data Science Track
2)Strong interest and background in scripting, e.g. Python, Matlab; willing to explore new tools
3) Basic knowledge and experience in image processing
4) Experience with Matlab and/or equivalence
5) Knowledge on machine learning tools
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Infineon”) can only allow individuals who are (a) fully vaccinated, (b) certified to be medically ineligible for a vaccine or (c) have recovered from COVID-19 within a prescribed period, onto company premises. Therefore, Infineon requires all new employees, as well as contractors and business partners, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine as listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective. Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognised exemption condition may apply for special consideration.