|Published||April 24, 2023|
In order to support the Platform Operation Support, Airbus Defence and Space is looking for a
Internship (d/f/m) within Federated Machine Learning
Are you looking for an internship and want to get to know the work of a software developer? Then apply now! We look forward to you supporting us in Platform Operation Support as an intern (d/f/m)!
- Location: Manching or Ottobrun
- Start: As soon possible
- Duration: 6 months
Located about an hour’s drive north of Munich, Manching is an up-and-coming market town that offers a wide range of leisure and cultural activities. Here, you can enjoy the quality of life in the countryside while the pleasures of near-by cities are still within easy reach.
- Attractive salary and work-life balance with a 35-hour week (flexitime).
- A final thesis is possible after consultation with the department.
- International environment with the opportunity to network globally.
- Work with modern/diversified technologies.
- At Airbus, we see you as a valuable team member and you are not hired to brew coffee, instead you are in close contact with the interfaces and are part of our weekly team meetings.
- Opportunity to participate in the Generation Airbus Community to expand your own network.
- You will be working closely within our motivated team on the development of future mission planning solutions. We offer you a deep dive into agile software development, Kubernetes, Python and Mission Planning algorithms.
- Afterwards there is the possibility for writing a final thesis, upon agreement with the department.
- Your tasks and responsibilities
- State of the art of Federated machine learning
- Familiarization with the Raspberry PI Kubernetes cluster
- Implementation, adaption and testing of novel machine learning algorithms
- Research e.g. distributed systems, operations research and decision making
- Integration and presentation of results
Desired skills and qualifications
- Enrolled full-time student (d/f/m) in the area of computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent field of study.
- Interest in software development
- Familiar with scientific research domain
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master Degree student (d/f/m) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study
- Programming experience e.g. Python, Java, C++
- Experience with Version Control Systems e.g. GIT
- Good English or German skills
Please upload the following documents: cover letter, CV, relevant transcripts, enrollment certificate.
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth.
Take your career to a new level and apply online now
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Student / Etudiant / Student / Estudiante
Support to Management
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.