Intern Masters AI
|Published||January 11, 2023|
|Location||Richardson, United States of America|
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
ML Engineer Intern
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation, the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe, and sustainable place.
We’re looking for a new team member who is motivated by cracking tough challenges with data, trained in problem solving, and with an unending thirst for learning.
Have endless opportunities to progress your career as you develop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As an ML Engineer Intern with Honeywell, this is your opportunity to develop and deploy algorithms and machine learning models to address unique and complex problems for the variety of breakthrough solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Being currently enrolled in an accredited master’s or bachelor’s degree program in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Data science skills, including a strong understanding of statistics, probability, and algorithms that enable you to quickly come up with solutions that combine multiple information streams.
- Practical experience implementing algorithms in Computer Vision: object detection and segmentation, tracking and recognition, activity recognition, multiple view geometry, 3D computer vision.
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience building neural networks with Pytorch.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Result-driven, positive “can-do” attitude.
- Submitted or published papers in computer vision, signal processing and/or deep learning domains.
- JOB ID: HRD903063
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd,Richardson,Texas,75081,United States