|Published||March 11, 2023|
|Location||United States (Remote), United States of America|
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Intern, Information Technology role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Build software solutions catering to solve business problems in the pharmaceutical domain.
- Must be able to use & build Machine Learning libraries and packages.
- Work on Data science, data modelling and data structures.
- Build Artificial Intelligence models using machine learning algorithms and deep learning neural networks to gain business insights and tangible results.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn & contribute with limited guidance.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- The successful candidate will have preferably completed a minimum of their 3 years and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology or Mathematics) or Ph.D. in computer science. A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred; however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- The incumbent applicant must have developed a working prototype of software solution demonstrating AL/ML & other automation capabilities.
- Preferable to have knowledge on Life Sciences industry.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. The salary range for this position is: Pursing Bachelors $20/hour, Pursing Masters $25/hour, Pursing Doctorate $30/hour.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.