|Published||May 1, 2023|
|Location||Chandler, United States of America|
In your new role you will:
- Research, competitive analysis and documentation of industrywide activities in Multi-Sensor AI/ML solutions, including those in audio, image and video space.
- Active participation in development of concise benchmarking scenarios to capture performance latencies and power consumption of ARM based platforms per specific use case scenarios in above mentioned fields.
- Active participation in software and hardware verification of captured results and comparison against expected ones.
- Active participation in methodology development for a scalable power/performance workflow.
- Co-ownership of test plan, implementation, automation, interpretation of results and documentation.
- Complete a minimum of a 12 week internship
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelors, PhD or Masters degree with research and hands on experience in Deep Learning/Machine Learning hardware/software development
- In-depth understanding of state of the art Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions
- Appreciation of ultra-low power AI/ML solution requirements at the edge
- Familiarity with tiny-ML initiative
- In-depth understanding of ARM Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture, including AXI and AHB bus protocol
- Reasonable understanding of RISC V architecture
- Intimate understanding of C language and ARM assembly instruction set
- General understanding of ARM Developer suite and workflow
- Familiarity with RTL and any EDA simulation tool suit
- Fluency in working in Linux and Windows environment
- Very good understanding of automation tools and methodologies, such as Make, CMake, Perl, python, etc.
- Familiarity with document preparation and publishing languages such as Markdown, LaTeX and Asciidoctor
- Familiarity with advanced IDE’s such as VS Code Insider is a plus
- Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Driven, ambitious, willing to challenge status quo and eager to learn
- The ability to start in a summer cohort date listed below
- May 22nd
- June 19th
What we offer you in Chandler, AZ
Infineon Technologies cares about our employees’ health and well-being, and we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is very important for our employees to save now for their future and offer a robust match to contribute to your savings.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions. We make life easier, safer, and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
At Infineon we are a compassionate, confident, and pioneering group of individuals who are daring to dive into the world’s biggest challenges with imagination and an open-mind. We come from different backgrounds with varying levels of expertise, yet we respect one another as equals. We recognize that there are big challenges ahead for our planet—we’re compelled and excited to join the quest for a better future, and we hope you are too!
This position not quite right for you? Check out other opportunities to help shape the future with us: Americas Career Landing Page
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.