|Published||February 27, 2023|
|Location||Bangalore Urban, India|
Title: Intern - Design & Technology Enablement
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
As part of the PDK infrastructure group, the candidate will contribute to software development of Process Design Kits and Design Manual infrastructure efficiency and innovation projects.
- Contribute to the development and testing of PDK infrastructure group
- Propose and develop software-based solutions for technical needs
- Communicate with the team to understand the requirements and report status
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs
- Education – Actively pursuing a master’s or PhD in software development or related field.
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to work at least insert hours: 20 hours per week during the internship.
- Knowledge of at least two of the following:
- Linux, shell scripting, and server maintaining processes
- Frontend development with Vue.js
- Python development
- Oracle Database
- Java/Java script
- Prior related internship or co-op experience
- Project management skills, i.e., the ability to innovate and execute solutions that matter; the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Experience in Angular or React frameworks
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI algorithms
GlobalFoundries is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, medical screenings as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.
To ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our GlobalFoundries employees, please note that offered candidates who have applied for jobs in India will have to be fully vaccinated prior to their targeted start date. For new hires, the appointment is contingent upon the provision of a copy of their COVID-19
vaccination document, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation.
Information about our benefits you can find here: https://gf.com/about-us/careers/opportunities-asia