|Published||November 15, 2022|
|Location||Hong Kong SAR, Hong Kong|
- Research and experiment different Machine Learning / Deep Learning techniques to create and improve models to achieve the desired business outcome
- Help to acquire and understand the datasets
- Conduct analytics on internal and customer data to discover key insights and potential predictive analytics/ automation use cases
- Facilitate the communication with stakeholders to drive the projects
- Assist the team to bring use cases to production (on Azure cloud)
- Be part of the Data community and showcase use cases
- Experienced with Python programming
- Basic knowledge of different stages of a data science projects i.e. exploratory analysis, feature engineering, model finetuning, error analysis etc.
- Knowledge on analytics and/or some data science techniques preferred e.g. data mining, neural networks, various tree models, classifiers & regressors, clustering etc.
- Experience on software engineering practices added advantage, e.g. contributed to a production grade software, version control (git), software testing, Azure/ AWS/ Google cloud, CI/CD pipeline
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): HK - Hong Kong
- Schedule: Full Time or Part Time