Intern – Audio Algorithm
|Published||March 4, 2023|
Huawei is the leading provider of telecommunications equipment and mobile device in the world with a strong focus on innovation. We have more than 43,600 employees engaged in R&D and have established 17 research institutes in countries including the U.S., Finland, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China to ensure global R&D with outstanding people. We have set up over 20 joint innovation centers with top operators to transform leading technologies into a competitive edge for customers and achieve business success.
Finland Research Center was established in year 2012, and has experienced rapid growth ever since. Our Wireless Headset Audio Lab in Tampere office focuses on audio concept products that include algorithmic, mechanical and Hardware technologies. TWS and Circumaural Headsets, Smart Loudspeakers, Smart Glasses are examples of how we place consumer user experience at heart when our engineers and scientists develop our audio product portfolio.
As an Intern of Huawei, you would have an opportunity to build your career with an outstanding R&D team.
APPLY TODAY! Come and build the future with us!
Position: Intern, Audio Algorithms (Tampere Wireless Headset Audio Lab
Location: Tampere, Finland
Internship duration: 3 months + , interns looking for longer internship period and thesis workers are also welcomed to apply.
- Research, design and implement new audio algorithms
- Stay on top of the latest audio technologies and researching on topics relating to the latest audio algorithms technologies and topics
- Exploring new technologies for wireless headset solutions with AI technologies
- Voice and audio data collection
Qualifications and detailed requirements:
- Recent PhDs Graduates OR PhD Students in signal processing
- Knowledge and experience on AI algorithm design especially for voice or audio area
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks such as pytorch and tensorflow
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab, C.
- Understanding of software design and software optimization
- Motivated to work as a part of diverse team with a common goal to create world best headset or other consumer electronics audio solutions
- Innovative mindset, able to find new ways of solving problems using AI based signal processing
Other Relevant Skills and requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of NNs on signal processors, neural processors and MCU/ARM based signal processing extensions.
- Knowledge and preferably experience in traditional signal processing methods used in voice and audio area such as ones used in noise suppression, echo cancellation, transducer processing etc
- Fluent in English, Fluency in Finnish / Mandarin would be an asset but not compulsory
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Energetic and a team player