|Published||March 18, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, United States of America|
Job Description :
Futurewei has openings for AR/VR system and algorithm research internships. Candidate will conduct algorithm research and system development related to augmented reality, virtual reality, metaverse system, computer graphics, visual computing, and/or computer vision. The intern student will conduct leading research, develop system solutions, innovative algorithms, and/or open source prototypes in these fields alongside senior researchers and engineers, explore and develop new and impactful technologies, and publish latest results.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in one of the areas of AR/VR systems and algorithms, metaverse system, graphic rendering, 3D modeling/point cloud, video processing, video communications, or computer vision algorithms.
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences with machine learning algorithms and familiarity with ML implementation environments and platforms such as PyTorch and/or Tensorflow is a plus.
- Strong programming skills in python or C / C++ for Windows and/or Linux is required
- Experience in working with open-source software frameworks is a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ph.D or M.S. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering, or related technical disciplines.
Hourly intern pay range: $18 to $59, depending on degree-seeking academic program (PhD, Master’s, Bachelor’s, etc.), years of relevant experience, year in school, internship location, credentials, qualifications, geographic location and other job-related factors.
Housing allowance and relocation benefit might be provided to intern candidates who meet the qualifications. Additional details on the compensation package will be provided to candidates during the interview process
Futurewei Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, and local laws.