|Published||April 15, 2023|
|Location||Austin, United States of America|
Job Description :
Futurewei has openings for AR/VR algorithm research internships. Candidate will conduct algorithm research and development related to augmented reality, virtual reality, computer graphics, visual computing, and/or computer vision. The intern student will conduct leading research, develop algorithm and/or open source prototypes in these fields alongside senior researchers and engineers, explore and develop new and impactful technologies and publish latest results.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in one of the areas of AR/VR, graphic rendering, 3D modeling/point cloud, video processing, or computer vision algorithms.
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences with machine learning algorithms and familiarity with ML implementation environments and platforms such as PyTorch and/or Tensorflow is a plus.
- Experience with opengGL or opengCV is a plus.
- Strong programming skills in python or C / C++ for Windows and/or Linux is required
- Experience in working with open-source software frameworks is a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ph.D or M.S. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering, or related technical disciplines.
Futurewei Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, and local laws.